Utilities & Infrastructure

Utilities & Permits:  All utilities except septic are underground and available to each lot.  Owners will need to submit for building permit to the town of Severance. 


Domestic Water

North Weld Water District 970-356-3020  www.nwcwd.org As of February 2016 price for water taps total $36,500.  (Price includes $25,000 Raw Water; $7,500 Plant Investment Fee; $1,000 Water Storage Fee; $1,500 Installation Fee and $1,500  Distance Fee.)  Tap does not need to be purchased when lot is purchased.  A conservation “Blue” Tap is now available for $27,500.  Note:  As of 7/17/2017 Water Taps will go up to $37,500.



Poudre Valley REA  1-800-432-1012 www.pvrea.com There is no requirement to obtain electric service until you are ready to build.


Natural Gas

Xcel Energy No gas tap fee. Call the Builder’s call line at 1-800-628-2121 Press 3.  Owner fills out an application—it is then assigned to a technician who makes a site visit to work up the costs.


Roads, Signs, Gates & Fencing

All roads are paved and are the responsibility of the Homeowner’s Association for maintenance and snow removal.  Perimeter Fencing will be maintained by the HOA.  There are three gates which will be open during the day.  Each owner will be given 2 garage door opener-style transmitters at closing.


Trash Service

The Board of Directors is authorized to specify one trash service.  This causes less wear and tear on our roads and dumpsters are only out one day a week.  We also receive a group rate.  Our designated service is Waste Management.  To set up service call 482-6319. Be sure to tell them you are a member of Belmont Farms to receive the negotiated price and tell them the trash cart size.


On-Site Septic Systems.  Your builder will coordinate for the establishment of your system.  You may wish to conduct a perk test prior to closing. 





  Home     Plat & Prices     Where?     Guidelines     Schools        History        Utilities        Waterford Hill